-This application provides the following features:
1) Connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
2) Browse and save images stored in your camera using your Android device.
3) Remote shooting with Android device operation.
4) Support for NFC equipped device
5) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
PowerShot SX620 HS / G7 X MarkII / SX720 HS / SX540 HS / SX420 IS / G5 X / G9 X / G3 X / SX530 HS / SX 710 HS / SX 610 HS / G7 X / SX60 HS / N2 / G1 X Mark II / SX700 HS / SX600 HS / N100,
PowerShot ELPH 360 HS / 190 IS / 350 HS / 340 HS,
IXUS 285 HS / 180 / 182 / 275 HS / 265 HS
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3]
EOS 70D(W), EOS 6D(WG/W), EOS M2(W)
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4]
EOS REBEL T6/EOS 1300D, EOS 80D, EOS REBEL T6s/EOS 760D, EOS REBEL T6i/EOS 750D, EOS M10, EOS M3
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 5]
PowerShot G16 / S120 / S200 / SX510 HS / SX280 HS / N / A3500 IS / A3550 IS / S110,
PowerShot ELPH 330 HS / 130 IS / 120 IS,
IXUS 255 HS / 140 / 135 / 245 HS
[Supporting features: 2]
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS / 320 HS,
IXUS 510 HS / 240 HS
*Connection is possible only by joining an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
*Devices without GPS cannot use the location information adding function.
*For Android 6 devices, an OS network confirmation dialogue may appear when connecting the device to the camera. In this case, please place a checkmark in the checkbox to make the same connection from the next time.
Compatible File Types:
-JPEG (photos), MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
* CR2 images will be resized to an optimal size for your device depending on the camera used.
* MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
[Add location information (Only compatible models)]
-JPEG (photos), CR2, MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
- The images include your personal information. Therefore be careful when posting images online where many others can view them.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
-In the case of using Power Zoom Adapter, please set the Live View function to ON.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Uploaded:November 20, 2017 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:15.4 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2017 at 9:20AM UTC
File size:11.5 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2016 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:3.91 MB