- Portfolio tracker supporting more than 4000 digital currencies and tokens, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitshares, Golem, Dogecoin, Augur, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, and many more.
- Select any fiat currency as your base currency, including USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, GBP, CNY, JPY, etc.
- Summary View with values in your preferred base fiat currency or Bitcoin: BTC price, Total value of all coins, Total account value, Amount of each coin, Value of each coin.
- Gains View: Display current change % rate, Total cost, Current value, Realized / Unrealized gains, and prices for your portfolio and individual coins. View values based on BTC or your base currency.
- Charts View: Includes value per currency, Portfolio distribution, and historical balance chart. Switch between BTC and your base currency.
- Balance View: Keep track of your balances across all Exchanges and Wallets. Group balances by Trade-Group or Trade-Type.
- Stay up to date with Current and historic trends for all digital tokens in the market, and setup Price Alert notifications.
- Day / Night Mode: Choose between two UI color templates.
- Small 4x2 Widget: Quick access to your portfolio’s basic information, plus current prices for Bitcoin and your other top 3 coins.
- Large 4x4 Summary Widget: Quick access to your portfolio’s Summary, and basic information for all your coins.
Through CoinTracking.info, you can import all your trades directly from most exchanges and wallets, including Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex, GDAX, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Gemini, Bitfinex, HitBTC, OKcoin, bitcoin.de, Exodus, Trezor, and many others. It also supports imports from Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Altcoin Wallets and reports for tax declaration.
Developed by Citruslab for CoinTracking.
Uploaded:February 9, 2019 at 10:41PM UTC
File size:4.05 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 2:35PM UTC
File size:3.41 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2018 at 4:05AM UTC
File size:3.14 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2018 at 10:55AM UTC
File size:3.4 MB