Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress. This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs.
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Explore the all-new Relief Roadmap – Connect with government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Free ID monitoring – We help you spot potential identity theft and give you tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile.
• All things auto – Tune up your auto loan, save on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Credit Karma Tax® – Filing your 2019 state and federal tax returns is 100% free from start to finish, plus you’ll get our Maximum Refund Guarantee**, Audit Defense*** and dedicated support.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile.
• Search unclaimed money – See if any of the more than $40 billion in unclaimed money has your name on it.
Join more than 100 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app now.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
**If you receive a larger federal tax refund amount or owe less in federal taxes using the same Tax Return Information when filing an amended return through another online tax preparation service, then you may be eligible to receive the difference in the refund or tax amount owed up to $100 (minimum $25) in the form of a gift card from Credit Karma Tax®. For details and eligibility, see www.creditkarma.com/tax/programterms#1.
***For details and eligibility, see www.creditkarma.com/lp/audit-defense-terms/. Exclusions apply.
$2781 provided in the Credit Karma Tax phone screen image is the average 2018 Federal tax refund based on data provided by the IRS. $2973 is the average 2018 State tax refund in CA based on data provided by the CA Department of Revenue.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 23, 2020 at 5:15AM UTC
File size:11.83 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2020 at 10:04PM UTC
File size:11.7 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2020 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:20.55 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2020 at 12:39AM UTC
File size:20.52 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2020 at 4:34AM UTC
File size:11.64 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2020 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:11.63 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2020 at 1:06AM UTC
File size:11.58 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2020 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:11.58 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2020 at 10:17AM UTC
File size:11.42 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2020 at 11:17PM UTC
File size:11.43 MB