arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
ar, de, en, es, fr, hi, id, in, it, ja, ms, nl, pt, ru, zh
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
1: Added support for new models.
2: Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Due to Google’s requirement of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Site Survey in recent updates to Android, Location Services are required to be enabled when you turn on either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the operating system. Therefore, starting from Android 6, permission to access your phone's location is necessary for the app to set up your device. For further details, please refer to the following:
Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES, WITHOUT THE DISRUPTION
• Enjoy streaming, online gaming, and file transfers with less disruption
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less disruptive times
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to covr.local./ or dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
Android 4.3 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact [email protected].
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 5). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 24, 2021
D-Link Wi-Fi 1.4.1 build 6 (160-640dpi) (Android 4.4+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsFebruary 24, 2021
Version:1.4.1 build 6(183) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:February 24, 2021 at 3:52AM UTC
File size:112.26 MB
D-Link Wi-Fi 1.4.0 build 9 (160-640dpi) (Android 4.4+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsDecember 28, 2020
Version:1.4.0 build 9(177) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 5:15AM UTC
File size:103.41 MB
Version:1.4.1 build 6
Uploaded:February 24, 2021 at 5:44AM UTC
File size:50.34 MB
Version:1.4.0 build 9
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 5:40AM UTC
File size:48.61 MB
Version:1.3.3 build 3
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 4:15AM UTC
File size:101.96 MB
Version:1.3.2 build 3
Uploaded:September 30, 2020 at 10:25AM UTC
File size:101.36 MB
Version:1.3.0 build 8
Uploaded:August 11, 2020 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:97.87 MB
Version:1.2.7 build 6
Uploaded:June 3, 2020 at 6:32AM UTC
File size:101.41 MB
Version:1.2.4 build 9
Uploaded:March 3, 2020 at 5:08PM UTC
File size:69.13 MB