3 - Improved: Clutter database.
4 - Removed: Automatic crash tracking.
5 - Changed: Changelog is no longer contained, but pointing to Github.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail ([email protected]). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
Version:188.8.131.52(385) for Android 2.3.4+ (Gingerbread MR1, API 10)
Uploaded:March 9, 2016 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:4.24 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2018 at 4:09AM UTC
File size:6.58 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2018 at 7:09PM UTC
File size:6.56 MB
Uploaded:November 27, 2018 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:6.32 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2018 at 10:43PM UTC
File size:6.31 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2018 at 2:11PM UTC
File size:6.29 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:6.07 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2018 at 1:49AM UTC
File size:6.35 MB
Uploaded:August 26, 2018 at 3:46PM UTC
File size:6.34 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2018 at 3:15PM UTC
File size:6.34 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2018 at 3:27AM UTC
File size:6.33 MB