Improved authentication support, including biometric authentication using a fingerprint.
The new doxo app lets you pay all your bills from just one app. Access over 45,000 billers, use any form of payment, get reminders so you never forget to pay a bill, and easily track your payment status.
The most convenient and secure way to manage and pay your bills:
• Pay bills directly within the app
• Over 45,000 billers included – the largest network of any app
• Use multiple forms of payment: bank account, credit card, or debit card
• Rest assured knowing your accounts are secure
• Get calendar-based reminders to let you know when a bill is due
• Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills
• Check on payment status with real-time payment tracking
• Manage all of your payments in one place to keep them organized
• Access your account through the app or online
• Save time by managing your bills in one place with one password
THE LARGEST BILLING NETWORK
Access the largest network of billers from just one app.
• With over 45,000 billers (and growing), you can easily manage and pay all your personal bills from just one app.
• From your water bill, to cable, to cell phone – the list goes on.
USE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT
doxo lets you decide how to pay your bills. Use your bank account, credit or debit card. No other service gives you so many options. Some payment options may not be available for all billers.
SAFE AND SECURE
Rest assured knowing your accounts are secure. Sharing your username and password across many different biller websites isn’t safe. doxo lets you manage all your bill payments with a single account and login using state-of-the-art security measures that keep your accounts safe.
• Your account is secured by the best-in-class fraud detection software.
• Your data is encrypted and protected end-to-end using strong industry standard encryption.
• Your payment is monitored at every step along the way. If there’s ever an issue, you will be notified immediately.
NEVER MISS A BILL DUE DATE WITH CALENDAR REMINDERS
doxo provides customizable calendar-based reminders, email alerts, and auto-scheduled payments so you can make sure you never miss a due date and put your credit history in jeopardy.
TRACK PAYMENT STATUS
Easily track a payment status. Just like package tracking, doxo lets you see real-time payment tracking so you can rest assured your accounts are in good standing. You can see the process of the transfer of money from your bank or credit account and when the biller receives the payment.
A complete history of every payment is tracked in detail in your account to help you manage your payments.
BILL PAY FLEXIBILITY
Manage your bills where and when you want: in addition to the doxo mobile app, you can also manage your doxo account online from a computer.
PRAISE FOR DOXO:
• "doxo helps keep track of bills and cut down on clutter." - The Washington Post
• "The doxo overview page becomes your own all-in-one personal bill center and reminder dashboard." - Mashable
• "doxo is a useful online app service designed to help you go paper-free." - MakeUseOf.com
• "Bottom line: I love it and want all my bills to go here now!" - NetBanker
• Featured as TOP FINANCE APP by Parade
• NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR, American Business Awards (The Stevie Awards)
• Featured in "Apps for Simplifying Every Part of Your Life" by iVillage
• Webby Award Nominee
• AlwaysOn OnDemand 100 Award
• Red Herring Global 100 Award
Visit doxo.com to learn more.
When you download and use the doxo Bill Pay and Reminders app, you agree to the doxo Terms of Service www.doxo.com/legal/terms-of-service/
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 6, 2018
Uploaded:February 17, 2021 at 8:01PM UTC
File size:6.61 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2020 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:3.83 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2019 at 9:05PM UTC
File size:3.33 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2019 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:3.18 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2019 at 9:40PM UTC
File size:1.08 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2018 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:1.31 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2018 at 12:19AM UTC
File size:1.07 MB