Minor bug fixes
With Night Owl you can reduce the brightness of your device screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings in order to avoid eye strain or headaches in a dark environment or at nights. You can also filter blue light which causes eye strain, inability to sleep and headaches.
If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery, because black pixels actually turn off on an AMOLED screen.
• Display back-light dimming
• Blue light filter
• Advanced color filter
• Auto start and stop timer
• Ad free
• Sun timer
• draw over other apps. Used for dimming your screen.
• access Location. Used for determining your location for sunrise and sunset time.
• view network connections and full network access. Used for serving ads and loading the location map.
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:7.46 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:5.24 MB