*Parents Have More Control *
* Parents fully control the contact list making it a safer, more controlled environment of just close friends and family.
* Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
* There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
*Kids Have More Fun *
* Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
* One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
* The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
*It's Easy to Use *
* Works on all Android tablets and smartphones on the go or just using a Wi-Fi connection. No phone number is needed.
* Parents and approved grown-ups can connect from their Messenger app wherever it's installed.
* Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
* Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to authorize their kids' Messenger Kids accounts.
* Parents control their child’s contact list and can remove contacts at any time.
* Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
* We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com (messengerkids.com/).
This release comes in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 18, 2018 at 5:08PM UTC
File size:95.52 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:58.44 MB