Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goals. Just snap a picture of your plate and you will receive its nutritional facts!
- Discover our new HelloFresh meal plan diet
- Activate notifications to remember logging your meals
- And lots of improvements to make your favorite pocket nutritionist easier to use
Any questions or problems? Any ideas for new features? Send us an email to [email protected]
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts! Regain control over your diet and learn to make better food choices.
Whether you’re looking to get healthier, lose weight, tone your body, or take on a new diet; Foodvisor will help you develop healthier habits allowing you to achieve your goal!
◆ THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK YOUR DIET ◆
• Take a photo of your meal and receive its nutrition facts (i.e. calories, proteins, carbs, fats, fibers, cholesterol, etc).
• Scan barcodes to track and log your food easily.
• Create custom meals and save your favorite meals.
◆ REACH YOUR HEALTH GOALS ◆
• Set a goal: You can choose to lose weight, gain weight, maintain your weight, establish a healthy balance to your life and much more!
• Log your activities and see how many calories you've burned
• Track your weight, monitor your progress and receive guidance to achieve your health goals.
Download Foodvisor and start living a healthier and happier life today!
You need to have version 6 of Android to download Foodvisor.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:March 2, 2021 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:8.52 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2021 at 7:43PM UTC
File size:8.27 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2020 at 9:15AM UTC
File size:8.14 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2020 at 11:56PM UTC
File size:8.14 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2020 at 9:57AM UTC
File size:7.84 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2020 at 10:01PM UTC
File size:11.7 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2020 at 10:34PM UTC
File size:11.26 MB