arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
- The reminders section has a lot more for you
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Bug fixes and security enhancements.
What we have in store for you:
1. UPI Payments: With Freecharge UPI powered by Axis Bank, you can now set up your ‘@freecharge’ UPI ID with all your existing bank accounts. You can send money by entering recipient’s UPI ID or bank account + IFSC code, request money, pay at online & offline brands, scan & pay or request money through UPI enabled QR codes. You can also conveniently pay for recharges and bills using your UPI handle.
2. Mobile Recharges: Prepaid recharges and post-paid bill payments available for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio & others with exciting cashback offers.
3. Bill Payments: Pay your electricity, DTH, data card, landline, broadband and gas bills all under one roof.
4. Metro Card Recharges: Top up your Mumbai Metro smart card easily with Freecharge.
5. Google Play Recharges: Get Google Play recharge codes on Freecharge.
6. Donate: Support a cause that is close to your heart by donating on Freecharge with ease.
7. Mutual Funds: Now you can invest in tax saving Mutual Funds using Freecharge.
8. Cashless Payments: With Freecharge, you can book movie tickets, order from restaurants, book train, flight tickets, do hotel bookings and shop your heart out. Pay cashless at more than 1 lack of your favourite websites and stores.
9. QR Code Feature: With this feature on Freecharge, you have the convenience of just scanning a QR code instead of adding phone number for transaction.
10. Deals: Deals on Freecharge allows you to buy amazing discount coupons from your favourite brands starting at just ₹1.
11. Cashbacks and Discounts: Get amazing discounts and cashbacks when you transact using Freecharge
12. Transaction history & Help Center: Access all your recent transactions in the ‘Transactions’ section on the Freecharge app. Also, to raise queries regarding any particular transaction, you can use the Help Center feature.
App permissions and reasons:
SMS - This is required to auto-read your OTP’s and register for UPI
Location - This is for our Nearby feature to find the closest stores around you
Contacts - We use this to better identify the phone numbers you are recharging.
Camera - We use this to scan QR codes.
Storage - We use this to store scanned QR codes and any other of your data.
Accounts - This is used to pre-populate email id while signing up.
Call - This is used to detect which sim you wish to register your UPI handle with.
You can contact our customer support team by writing to us at [email protected] for any suggestions, queries or comments.
For more interesting updates, visit blog.freecharge.in
Uploaded:September 3, 2018 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:12.34 MB
Uploaded:May 14, 2018 at 2:31AM UTC
File size:10.95 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 6:32PM UTC
File size:10.4 MB