Enjoy these top features in a free Monero wallet for your smartphone and tablet:
• Send XMR to almost any altcoin address
• Top up the wallet with almost any coin and receive XMR
• Real-time XMR price and charts
• Balance in fiat currencies
• QR code support
• Direct link to XMR block explorer in transactions details
• Share your wallet address via Twitter, Facebook, email and personalized page.
• Login with email, Facebook, Google+ or mobile phone number
• PIN code and Fingerprint login
• 2-factor authentication
• Optional email confirmation for all transactions
• Cold storage
• Transaction limit control: set daily or weekly limits on coin transfers and withdrawals
• Email notifications about balance changes
• Multiple language support, including English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Vietnamese, and Indonesian
• Impeccable 24/7 Customer Service
• Simple and beautiful Freewallet interface
Whether you are a beginner exploring yet another cryptocurrency, or an experienced XMR miner using the Monero faucet, Freewallet is the right choice for you.
And if you are into Monero trading — use integrated cryptocurrency exchange to convert XMR to almost any coin.
As of May 2018, Monero is the 13th cryptocurrency based on market capitalization.
It is designed to be private, secure and untraceable.
Monero uses ring signatures, ring confidential transactions, and stealth addresses to mask the origins, amounts, and destinations of all transactions. It provides all the benefits of a decentralized cryptocurrency, without any of the typical privacy concessions.
Freewallet is a professional contribution to the cryptocurrency community. It’s developed to bring simplicity to the future of money allowing users to familiarize themselves with popular cryptocurrencies. Ever since 2016, when Freewallet was founded, it has been at the cutting edge of technology providing services for the cryptocurrency holders from 150+ countries.
We support Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ardor (ARDR), Bytecoin (BCN), Bancor (BNT), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Dash (DASH), Decent (DCT), FantomCoin (FCN), Gnosis (GNO), Ignis (IGNIS), Lisk (LSK), NEO (NEO), Nxt (NXT), Patientory (PTOY), Tether (USDT), DigitalNote (XDN), XEM (XEM), Monero Original (XMO), ZCash (ZEC) and ERC-20 tokens through our Multiwallet, HD-wallet Freewallet Lite, single currency wallets and Token wallet.
Forbes, NewsBTC, Finextra and Cointelegraph write about us.
This update is all about security.
We have changed the way PIN works in our apps. All Freewallet accounts must be protected with a PIN code. It can't be disabled.
You will also receive emails about all logins to your account from new devices.
Uploaded:September 21, 2018 at 12:30AM UTC
File size:7.48 MB