arm64-v8a + armeabi
Update of supported cameras.
Bug Fixes and performance improvements.
*Above feature varies depending on what camera you use.
【To customers who is using Android 6.0 or later】
If you are using Android 6.0 or later, enable location services.
1. To enable location services on your Android device, go to Settings > Location.
2. To enable location services for the app, go to Settings > Apps > Camera Remote > Permissions > Location.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
6. Synchronizing "date and time" and/or "location information" with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
7. Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
8. Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
FUJIFILM X-T3, XF10, X-H1, X-E3
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
FUJIFILM X-T100, X-A5
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later),
FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W, F1000EXR, S1
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10）, XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1
FinePix F900EXR, F800EXR, Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, XP200, XP70, S9400W, S8400W, S8450W, S8200W
[Supporting functions: 1]
FinePix Z1000EXR, XP170
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Wireless LAN support:Android OS Ver4.1〜8.1
Bluetooth support:Android OS Ver5.0〜8.1
*This application software doesn't guarantee the functions for all the Android smartphones.
*Android4.1 or later can use the "Remote Control"
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please use your camera with the latest firmware when using the FUJIFILM Camera Remote App.
Please visit the FUJIFILM website for instructions and to download the latest firmware.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 6:36AM UTC
File size:9.82 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2018 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:9.9 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2018 at 12:32AM UTC
File size:9.9 MB
Uploaded:June 12, 2018 at 3:26PM UTC
File size:9.87 MB