Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics. (2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Garmin Connect is constantly working to improve your experience and help you beat yesterday. This version includes bug fixes to improve device functionality, as well as features to support new Garmin devices.
Uploaded:August 29, 2019 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:120.37 MB
Uploaded:August 22, 2019 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:120.38 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2019 at 10:39PM UTC
File size:108.9 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2019 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:108.89 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2019 at 9:36PM UTC
File size:101.31 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2019 at 10:55PM UTC
File size:99.94 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2019 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:99.94 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2019 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:97.57 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2019 at 4:19AM UTC
File size:97.13 MB
Uploaded:April 17, 2019 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:93.2 MB