Fixed a few controller connectivity and low battery issues.
Improved the Recents app row in Daydream Home so your newly installed apps will appear right there alongside recently opened ones.
Fixed some issues with Do Not Disturb mode, so you can game on without interruption.
• Improved the Recents app row in Daydream Home so your newly installed apps will appear right there alongside recently opened ones.
• Fixed some issues with Do Not Disturb mode, so you can game on without interruption.
• Set up a Daydream-ready headset and controller
• Browse and install apps on-the-go or in VR
• Launch your favorite Daydream experiences
The Daydream app requires a Daydream-ready headset such as Daydream View and a Daydream-ready phone such as Pixel. Learn more at g.co/daydream.
Before using Daydream, ensure that all users have reviewed the Daydream Health and Safety Information available at g.co/daydream/SafetyWarrantyReq.
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 7:02PM UTC
File size:37.05 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:36.9 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:36.08 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2018 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:35.88 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:35.62 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 6:52PM UTC
File size:36.14 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2017 at 11:55PM UTC
File size:29.05 MB
Uploaded:August 4, 2017 at 2:36AM UTC
File size:28.64 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2017 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:30.1 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2017 at 11:29PM UTC
File size:29.5 MB