For Android Wear
• Emoji search
• GIF search, available in supporting apps
• Multilingual typing: Automatically switch between your enabled languages while typing
• Streaming autocorrect: Autocorrect last two words based on context
• Predictive search: Search suggestions based on what you type
• Default number row
• 36 new languages
Gboard also has emoji search to help you find emojis faster, plus GIF search, and multilingual typing to let you switch languages on the fly.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction. GIF sharing is only available in apps that have implemented image keyboard support.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages, without the need to tap on the globe key.
• Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions (enable in Gboard Settings→ Dictionary → Sync learned words).
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Make the number row available all the time (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Gboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?123” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Themes: Choose a theme with or without key borders to suit your style.
Over 120 languages supported.
Uploaded:December 19, 2019 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:39.6 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2019 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:18.06 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2016 at 3:58AM UTC
File size:23.83 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2017 at 2:31AM UTC
File size:16.91 MB