• Manage the apps your child can use - Approve or block the apps your child wants to download from the Google Play store.
• Keep an eye on screen time - See how much time your child spends on their favorite apps with weekly or monthly activity reports, and set daily screen time limits.
• Set device bedtime - Remotely lock devices when it’s time for bed, or time to take a break.
• Family Link requires an Android device for your child. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• Some app activity, such as for music players and messaging apps that run in the background, will not be fully tracked with weekly or monthly activity reports.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 23, 2019 at 11:02PM UTC
File size:16.52 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:16.87 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2018 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:15.33 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2018 at 5:07AM UTC
File size:16.12 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2018 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:16.42 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2018 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:16.41 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2018 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:16.93 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 5:55PM UTC
File size:16.26 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:16.2 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2018 at 4:17AM UTC
File size:16.19 MB