• Manage the apps your child can use - Approve or block the apps your child wants to download from the Google Play store.
• Keep an eye on screen time - See how much time your child spends on their favorite apps with weekly or monthly activity reports, and set daily screen time limits.
• Set device bedtime - Remotely lock devices when it’s time for bed, or time to take a break.
• Family Link requires an Android device for your child. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• Some app activity, such as for music players and messaging apps that run in the background, will not be fully tracked with weekly or monthly activity reports.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 22, 2019 at 11:11PM UTC
File size:16.7 MB
Uploaded:May 13, 2019 at 3:24PM UTC
File size:16.65 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2019 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:17.06 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2019 at 12:19AM UTC
File size:16.59 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2019 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:16.55 MB
Uploaded:March 12, 2019 at 5:10PM UTC
File size:16.59 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2019 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:16.53 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2019 at 11:02PM UTC
File size:16.52 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:16.87 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2018 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:15.33 MB