Splash screen on startup
Pulled from Android Wear.
This build of Google Fit is strictly for Android Wear devices. I mean, you don't have to not install it on your phone/tablet/phablet/tv, but don't say I didn't warn you not to.
• More goal options and support for multiple goals. Set daily, weekly and monthly goals and goals for specific activities like "run three times a week".
• A new look that shows all of your daily stats at once.
• See how your weight is trending after logging a new measurement.
• See how your activity compares against other Fit users in your area.
• Fixed a bug causing low distance estimates.
• Bug fixes
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
Uploaded:June 12, 2018 at 4:23AM UTC
File size:12.85 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:6.04 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:5.94 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 11:38PM UTC
File size:5.75 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2017 at 3:38AM UTC
File size:7.47 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2017 at 4:41AM UTC
File size:7.43 MB