* This update brings the ability to enable the pill connector via the pill customisation settings.
* All complete with colour editing and transparency support, including the pill connector itself!
* Note: A launcher is required with padding removal support to remove the extra space between the screen margin and the pill ie. Nova Launcher.
And a happy International Women's Day 2017!
The Pixel Pill Widget app gives you the Google Pill widget in the same style as seen in Google's Pixel Launcher.
The pro version is free as of version 2.0.0
Works with all launchers which support widgets.
This widget works with all launchers that support widgets, meaning you can use it on your everyday launcher.
No need to download additional launchers!
Integrated system time
The widget integrates the current system time in the same format and style as seen in the Pixel Launcher.
Receive weather info using the Google Awareness API.
Enable the weather feature to receive weather info for your location automatically directly from Google, also seen in the Pixel Launcher.
NOTE: The weather data is not downloaded directly from Google Weather. Until this API is made public, it is impossible to do so, therefore the weather on the widget will not necessarily match Google Weather.
Customise the pill background, logo and text colours with transparency support to better match your home screen. With a transparent shade of a colour, make the pill see-through, making your wallpaper visible!
Google App Integration
With one touch on the Pill, you can either access Google Now, Google Search or Google Voice Search.
Check the weather with Google Weather
One touch on the weather info takes you to Google Weather.
View your tasks and events with Google Calendar
A touch on the date opens Google Calendar.
Beta Testing is currently closed. If there are significant new features or changes, then a link will be posted to join again.
1) Google Play Services and the Google App must be installed.
2) Background data must be enabled for the widget to download weather data in the background.
3) Location services must be enabled every time the weather is to be refreshed so that the API can detect your location.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 10, 2017
Uploaded:July 20, 2017 at 8:09PM UTC
File size:2.18 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2017 at 7:51PM UTC
File size:3.01 MB