Version: 1.29.15 (340653)
Target: Android 12 (API 31)
- Volume calculations now take into account your body weight. For example: If you weigh 100kg and you do 10 Pull Ups, that will count as 1000kg of volume. Make sure you input your body weight into Hevy to take advantage of this.
- You can now access Workout Settings while logging a workout.
Get strong by logging your workouts and tracking your progress with Hevy - for free!
Hevy has been designed to be the simplest, most intuitive workout tracker in the world. No ads and free. Log your gym workouts, get extensive statistics to track your progress over time, and join a growing community of athletes.
Hevy is the perfect weightlifting tracker and planner that will allow you to reach your fitness goals.
Workout Log & Gym Tracker Planner
• Track your lifts with an intuitive, simple to use interface.
• Plan and log your routines with the advanced routine planner
• Use the calendar to stay on top of your training schedule
• Hundreds of exercises with free high-quality videos for you to focus on your form
• Follow your friend's progress by following their lifts and copying their routines
• Create your own custom exercises for your workouts
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, Failure and Supersets
• Customize automatic rest timers
• Analyze your gym sessions in detail with muscle group graphs
• Calculation of One Rep Max
• Create an unlimited amount of routines
• Analyze the progression of your lifts with beautiful full-screen graphs of volume, best weight & total reps
• Copy your friends' workouts
What Users Are Saying
• "Seriously the best gym workout tracker I've ever used. Simple. Free. Tons of graphs. Amazing quality videos" - Sam Ilelaboye
• "Seeing what my friends and other athletes are working out at the gym has totally changed my experience. Now I can log my friend's workouts and compare myself. It's super motivating" - James
• "Tracking my workouts with Hevy has taken my fitness to the next level, I'm getting stronger every week. Being able to use the workout planner really helps me being efficient at the gym." - Carlos D.
Using a Tracker for Training
• The gym tracker can be used for a variety of different training types such as weight lifting, powerlifting, olympic exercises, 5x5, strength training, stronglifts, crossfit, and bodybuilding.
• Track your routines like 3 day workout split, full body split, bodybuilding routines, 5x5, upper lower, and push pull legs.
• Also perfect for bodyweight workouts such as calisthenics, cardio tracking and HIIT.
• Use it as a gym tracker & workout journal planner to keep track of your gym sessions over time.
• Create gym routines or home workouts and use the routine planner to prepare your sessions ahead of time
• Whether your goal is to increase your strength in weightlifting exercises, lose some weight, or improve your level of fitness, Hevy helps you to stay on track with a gym planner.
• Easily see your previous lift values, this helps you with progressive overload in your training, and will help you lift heavier over time.
• Carefully follow proper form with +200 exercise videos such as Bench Press, Squat and Deadlift
• Filter exercises by muscle groups and equipment type
Whether you’re doing heavy strength training at the gym or home workouts, trying to improve your fitness or to get strong, join Hevy workout tracker and be a part of the community!
Download Hevy and take your training to the next level!
Uploaded:May 31, 2023 at 1:33PM UTC
File size:72.21 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2023 at 5:14PM UTC
File size:72.2 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2023 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:71.39 MB
Uploaded:May 13, 2023 at 12:50AM UTC
File size:71.39 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2023 at 1:25PM UTC
File size:71.4 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2023 at 7:10AM UTC
File size:71.33 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2023 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:71.3 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2023 at 12:42PM UTC
File size:71.27 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2023 at 7:30PM UTC
File size:71.26 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2023 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:71.26 MB