arm + x86
• Reduced duplicate Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Direct entries for the same printer in printer list
• Support for IPP PIN printing (on supported business printers)
• Reliability and performance improvements
• Crash fixes
Easily print from Gallery, Photos, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Chrome, Google Drive and many other applications supporting print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Location of menu button may vary depending on your model of Android™ device.
Discover and print to HP printers that are:
• Connected to the same network as your mobile device.
• Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network on supported HP Printers.
• Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable.
After installing the HP Print Service Plugin, it is important to turn on the plugin. This is done by going to Settings → Printing → HP Print Service Plugin under the General Settings section from many devices and toggling the setting to “On”.
For Samsung devices, it is done by going to Settings → NFC and sharing → Printing → HP Print Service Plugin
For more information on using the HP Print Service Plugin or details on supported HP Printers, please refer to the following URL:
For more information on Mobile Printing in general, please also refer to:
Uploaded:May 24, 2018 at 9:41PM UTC
File size:14.16 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2018 at 5:13AM UTC
File size:14.11 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2017 at 6:08AM UTC
File size:13.11 MB
Uploaded:May 23, 2017 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:14.44 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2017 at 6:15PM UTC
File size:14.43 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2017 at 3:11PM UTC
File size:13.5 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2016 at 7:26PM UTC
File size:8.73 MB
Uploaded:March 3, 2016 at 6:02AM UTC
File size:8.73 MB
Uploaded:November 19, 2015 at 12:37AM UTC
File size:6.41 MB
Uploaded:October 7, 2015 at 12:44AM UTC
File size:12.55 MB