The only app to access your personal tax details with HMRC. Take control of your finances and join over 700,000 people using the HMRC app every month. Download the HMRC app from the UK Government here.
The Self Assessment payment deadline is 31 January. Use the HMRC app to make your payment easily. You can approve a payment to come straight from your bank account.
Use the HMRC app to:
- check your next salary payment from your employer
- check how much you owe on your Self Assessment and make a payment
- check your next tax credit payments
- find your tax code(s)
- find out how much Income Tax you should pay
- manage and renew your tax credits
- access your Help to Save account
- work out your take-home pay with the tax calculator
- claim a refund if you’ve paid too much tax
- check progress on forms you have sent to HMRC
- read messages from HMRC
You can use your Government Gateway account to sign in. If you don’t have one, registration is easy and fast. You will need your National Insurance number and birth date to start.
Once you’re set up, you can sign in quickly and securely using your face, fingerprint or iris (depending on device support).
We've updated the take-home pay calculator with Income Tax and National Insurance rates for the 2023 to 2024 tax year.
Uploaded:March 20, 2023 at 1:22PM UTC
File size:39.55 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2023 at 6:54PM UTC
File size:39.48 MB
Uploaded:December 22, 2022 at 11:07AM UTC
File size:39.43 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2022 at 12:06PM UTC
File size:39.09 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2022 at 1:25PM UTC
File size:39.38 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2022 at 12:32PM UTC
File size:39.36 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2022 at 3:15PM UTC
File size:62.37 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2022 at 10:43AM UTC
File size:62.1 MB
Uploaded:June 7, 2022 at 11:44AM UTC
File size:62.08 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2022 at 11:35AM UTC
File size:62.34 MB