Version: 126.96.36.19917 (45112617)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Languages: ar, de, en, es, fr, hi, in, it, ja, ms, nl, pt, ru, zh
Supports installation on external storage.
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
- Vertical distance calculation algorithm was improved (thanks for your feedback!)
- Optimized performance on trips with lots of markers
- Added new options for min recording distance
- Various bugs fixed
If you are looking for an excellent gps tracker, which can work with Open Street Maps or Google, love outdoor activities or travel - this is the app for you!
Record gps tracks of your trips, analyze statistics and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• Making the way back in an unfamiliar area without getting lost;
• Sharing your route with friends;
• Using someone else's route from GPX, KML or KMZ file;
• Marking important or interesting points on your way;
• Locating a point on the map, if you know its coordinates;
• Showing off colorful screenshots of your accomplishments in social networks.
You can view the tracks and the surrounding area in the application using scheme from OSM, Google or Yandex, as well as satellite images from Google or Mapbox - this way you will always have the most detailed map of the area anywhere worldwide. The map areas you view are saved to your phone and remain available offline for a while (this works best for OSM maps and Mapbox's satellite images). To record and calculate track's statistics only a gps signal is needed - Internet is only required to download map images.
While driving, you can turn on the navigation mode, in which the map automatically rotates in the direction of travel, which greatly simplifies navigation.
The application can record tracks while being in background (on many devices, this requires additional configuration in the system - be careful! The instructions for these settings are available in the application). Power consumption in background mode is greatly optimized - on average, the phone's charge is enough for a whole day of recording. There's also an economy mode - you can turn it on in the app settings.
Geo Tracker calculates the following statistics:
• Distance traveled and recording time;
• Max and average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed in motion;
• Min and max altitude on the track, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, accent and speed;
• Min, max and average slope.
Also there are detailed charts of speed and elevation data available.
Recorded tracks can be stored as GPX, KML and KMZ files, so they can be used in other well-known applications like Google Earth or Ozi Explorer. Tracks are stored locally on your device and are not transferred to any servers.
The app does not make money from ads or your personal data. To support the development of the project, a voluntary donation can be made in the application.
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have "clear view" of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose "Location" and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose "Date & time" and activate the following options: "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone". It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
More answers to frequent questions and solutions for popular issues can be found on the website: geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker 188.8.131.5285 (160-640dpi) (Android 5.0+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsDecember 3, 2021
Version:184.108.40.20685(45122685) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:December 3, 2021 at 7:08AM UTC
File size:45.96 MB
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker 220.127.116.1117 (160-640dpi) (Android 5.0+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsOctober 22, 2021
Version:18.104.22.16817(45112617) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:October 22, 2021 at 4:58PM UTC
File size:45.91 MB
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker 22.214.171.1241 (160-640dpi) (Android 5.0+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsOctober 8, 2021
Version:126.96.36.1991(45102551) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:October 8, 2021 at 8:28PM UTC
File size:45.8 MB
Geo Tracker - GPS tracker 188.8.131.521 (160-640dpi) (Android 5.0+) BUNDLEAPK bundle with base APK and 21 splits 21 S21 splitsOctober 5, 2021
Version:184.108.40.2061(45102541) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:October 5, 2021 at 9:53AM UTC
File size:45.79 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2021 at 7:24AM UTC
File size:5.02 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2021 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:4.97 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2021 at 9:49PM UTC
File size:4.94 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2021 at 10:04AM UTC
File size:4.94 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2021 at 4:46PM UTC
File size:15.73 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2021 at 5:00PM UTC
File size:15.08 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2021 at 6:50AM UTC
File size:15.07 MB
Uploaded:July 20, 2021 at 1:50PM UTC
File size:15.07 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2021 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:15.6 MB
Uploaded:July 5, 2021 at 2:05PM UTC
File size:15.6 MB