Bug fixes and performance improvements to help you make the most of QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!. Put more money in your pocket during IRS tax season with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker, invoice generator and tax deductions estimator. Become a tax pro - send invoices online with easy-to-use online services.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by automatically tracking mileage for work, tracking business expenses and sending invoices online. Save receipts and attach them to business expenses, send invoices and categorize business expenses apart from your personal finances. Get all the tax refunds a self-employed business owner is entitled to!
Track Mileage Automatically!.
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
• Receipt scanner enters transaction information & can easily save receipts - making tracking business expenses much easier.
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized – saving you time and maximizing your tax refunds so that you are ready for IRS tax time.
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Get Paid Faster
• Create invoices and send invoices easily on the go.
• Enable payments and bank transfer services to get paid faster.
• Invoice generator – get notified when invoices are sent, paid, and money is deposited!
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit www.intuit.com/privacy/
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:March 3, 2021 at 8:44AM UTC
File size:35.58 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2021 at 1:02AM UTC
File size:36.72 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2021 at 10:11PM UTC
File size:32.77 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2021 at 10:44AM UTC
File size:32.7 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2021 at 1:19AM UTC
File size:32.69 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2020 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:32.2 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2020 at 2:45AM UTC
File size:32.28 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2020 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:31.78 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2020 at 1:32AM UTC
File size:31.77 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2020 at 1:54AM UTC
File size:25.7 MB