• CREDIT SCORE - Includes explanations to help you understand the "why's" behind it, plus insights to help your improve. Checking your credit with Turbo will never hurt your credit score.
• CREDIT REPORT - Easy-to-read credit report includes full details on credit card usage, payment history, average age of credit, total accounts, credit inquiries, derogatory marks, and more.
• CREDIT MONITORING - Get help spotting identity theft with 24/7 credit monitoring* and alerts as soon as we notice new or suspicious activity on your credit report.
• INCOME - A critical component of your financial health and how much you can borrow.
• DEBT TO INCOME (DTI) - A key financial health indicator that shows if you're living within your means, and helps determine how big of a loan you can get.
• PERSONALIZED ADVICE – Turbo gives you customized tips for better money management: Improve your numbers, pay off your debt sooner (student loan, mortgage, credit card and more), save and grow your money.
• 100% FREE - We won’t upsell you or ask for any credit card info.
Join other Turbo members on the path to financial freedom. Learn more and sign up at myturbo.com.
Intuit values your security. We safeguard your information by encrypting all of your data stored in our systems.
*Credit reporting provided by TransUnion. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of scores to make lending decisions. The credit score provided by Turbo may not be the specific credit score used by your lender.
Welcome to the official release of Turbo on Android!
Uploaded:January 25, 2018 at 5:38PM UTC
File size:14.25 MB