Max: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
IVONA - The leader in realistic, natural-sounding & accurate TTS voices for your Android device.
No more robotic, synthesized voices. IVONA for Android replaces the synthesized text-to-speech (TTS) voices currently available on your Android device with more natural sounding, accurate & easy-to-understand voices.
IVONA is compatible with many of your favorite Android applications. With IVONA, enjoy:
• Turn-by-turn voice navigation so you can keep your eyes on the road (e.g. Google Maps)
• Have your ebooks naturally read aloud to you (e.g. Moon+ Reader Pro)
• Listen to online content, articles, PDF documents & RSS feeds (e.g. Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader)
• Change the voice on your virtual assistant (e.g. Jeannie, iris, Skyvi)
• Enjoy improved accessibility (e.g. TalkBack built-into Android)
• Increase your productivity (e.g. Driving Mode built-into Android)
Key features include:
• BrightVoice technology provides lifelike, expressive reading of all your text
• Clear & easy-to-understand sound – even in noisy environments
• Easy-to-install & use with automatic, free updates
Get started in 4 easy steps:
1. Install IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ to your Android device from the Google Play store
2. Select & install your preferred language and voice(s) from the Google Play store
3. Once downloaded, launch the IVONA app to complete your installation
4. Finally, Select IVONA TTS Engine as your default engine by navigating to Android Settings
Now you’re ready to experience world-class IVONA Text-to-Speech & IVONA voices on your favorite text-to-speech enabled Android apps.
This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
We want to hear from you. If you have a concern, kindly email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Email: [email protected]
Visit us: http://ivona.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivonatts
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivonatts
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ivona/posts
Languages currently supported:
Uploaded:June 29, 2015 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:0.49 MB