- New: 'Spotify connect' support via dlna & the 3rd party app: 'HiFy'
- Improved playback via bluetooth speakers
- Full Oreo support
Share Google Music, Spotify*, 25.000 Radio Stations, dlna, mp3 and more.
Connect your computer or Raspberry Pi as wireless speaker to your phone with our free Speaker App for Windows and Linux.
• Play music simultaneously with your friends while hanging around, doing sports or start a silent disco party.
• Build a multi room audio system with your old and unused smartphones
• Connect via WiFi or start the portable hotspot if no WiFi is available. No internet connection is required.
• Play Spotify Premium* on mutliple devices at the same time (*This feature requires the 3rd party app 'HiFy' from the PlayStore)
• Connect multiple phones to bluetooth speakers to amp your music even more.
• Google Music support
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations
• UPnP/DLNA browser
• DLNA renderer support
• Spotify Premium support via 3rd party app 'HiFy'
• Remote control the playback and volume of all speakers
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (soundseeder.com/downloads)
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices or for longer than 15 minutes, upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
The free version of SoundSeeder is limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™
If you have questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model of your android device and the installed android version to
[email protected] or visit soundseeder.com/support
Uploaded:August 26, 2018 at 10:31PM UTC
File size:14.29 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2017 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:12.49 MB