Want to use Facebook but can't use it due to battery and storage issues?
With Phoenix you can use Facebook without sacrificing battery or mobile storage. Phoenix is a Facebook wrapper that shows Facebook in it's web mobile-friendly interface and provides the feel of the original Facebook app. Beautiful yet powerful.
Want to use Facebook Messenger but don't want to have 2 separate apps?
You don't need to download Messenger anymore.
Phoenix also offers in-app messages so you don't need to download Facebook Messenger.
We also offer chat heads just like Facebook Messenger to help you to keep conversations alive even from outside the app using floating bubbles.
Rich of features such as:
• Custom video player with download option!
• Custom photo viewer to view Facebook photos in an extended way with ability to download or simply share them without downloading them!
• Commenting on a photo simplified. Just click or swipe bottom bar in photo viewer to show them!
• Long press pictures to download them on-the-go without even opening them
• GIF support and GIF sharing without downloading them
• Chat heads just like Messenger which let you chat from any screen even outside the app
• Facebook notifications and messages notifications
• Ability to set timer to loop for notifications checks
• Smooth and mobile data efficient
• Dark theme all over the app
• Phoenix lock to protect your privacy
• AdBlock to hide Facebook's "Sponsored Posts" from all over your feed
• Fast at opening pages
and much more...
Phoenix is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Facebook. Facebook icons, images and copyrights are property of Facebook Inc.
If you find any bug then please don't hesitate to report it to us using Bug Report button under Settings -> About tab.
...and yeah! Don't forget to rate us 5 stars if you like this app :)
• New: Facebook feed completely redesigned [light theme]
• Fixed: search function broken by Facebook
• Fixed: notifications broken by Facebook
• Fixed: app posting multiple summary notifications
• Other: enhanced scrolling and stability
Uploaded:October 30, 2017 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:2.94 MB