- SNS channels added: Access the KineMaster SNS channels directly from the Help & Support screen. Stay up-to-date with the latest KineMaster news!
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Update to the latest version of KineMaster: create, edit, and share your story.
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so that you don’t lose anything if you reinstall or clear the app data).
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded. You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilities. See here for more details: goo.gl/0jNXBy
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 10, 2019
Uploaded:September 26, 2020 at 6:35AM UTC
File size:89.98 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2020 at 7:33AM UTC
File size:82.94 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2020 at 7:21AM UTC
File size:82.96 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2020 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:87.01 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2020 at 8:32AM UTC
File size:87 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2020 at 1:17PM UTC
File size:80.47 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2020 at 9:39AM UTC
File size:79.26 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2020 at 7:15AM UTC
File size:76.3 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2020 at 7:18AM UTC
File size:75.25 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2020 at 7:26AM UTC
File size:75.23 MB