WeDo® 2.0 makes coding a reality for elementary students. Using LEGO® bricks, easy-to-use software and engaging STEM projects, teachers have all they need to teach their students simple programming skills.
This unique combination of building with LEGO® bricks, and then using an easy-to-use classroom app to make WeDo 2.0 come to life through engaging lesson plans for science, technology, engineering and math classes, provides you with everything you need to teach programming in your classroom.
Best Maker-Friendly Technology: LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0
“LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 is an educational robotics kit that introduces elementary school kids to the world of programming. Through the medium of a cute robot and a companion app, 2nd through 4th graders can understand how code is created. The product is also designed for educators, who can use the accompanying curriculum to teach science basics. This product won not only for its innovation as an educational toolkit, but also for its affordability.” – MONA LALWANI, Senior Editor
• 2017 Golden Product Award by CEEIA (China Educational Equipment Industry Association)
• Parent Award 2016
• Best of CES 2016
• Gotta Be Mobile Excellence Award 2016
• Worlddidac Award 2016
• New York Design Awards
• TOMMI German Children Software Award
With the WeDo 2.0 school app and LEGO® brick set you can:
- Strengthen students’ understanding of the 8 science and engineering practices, including asking questions and solving problems, modeling, prototyping, investigating, analyzing and interpreting data, computational thinking, creating evidence-based arguments and obtaining, evaluating and communicating information.
- Develop competency through hands-on lesson plans across key science topics such as Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth and Spaces Sciences and Engineering, Technology and Application of Science.
- Improve your students’ problem solving, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills.
- Integrate the use of relevant educational apps to improve computational thinking skills.
- The hands-on classroom app solution ignites students’ natural desire to explore and discover computer programming, and is simply the best way to learn.
- Teach kids to code with a best-in-class educational app including over 40 hours of lesson plans, built on Next Generation Science Standards.
Required hardware for using WeDo 2.0:
• CPU 1.5GHz or higher
• RAM 1GB or more
• 2GB free disk space or more
• Bluetooth 4.0 or newer
• 8” display or larger
• Android 4.4.2 KitKat (or higher)
This is not a standalone educational app. This app is used to program the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 brick set, which is sold separately. Please contact your local LEGO Education reseller for further information.
Getting Started: www.legoeducation.com/start
Lesson Plans: www.legoeducation.com/lessons
LEGO, the LEGO logo and WeDo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 1, 2019
Uploaded:May 2, 2020 at 6:49PM UTC
File size:27.33 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2020 at 1:35PM UTC
File size:26.38 MB
Uploaded:December 11, 2019 at 11:57PM UTC
File size:26.37 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2019 at 9:35AM UTC
File size:26.64 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2018 at 7:57AM UTC
File size:26.78 MB