The Leica SL app connects your camera to your phone or tablet.
It allows you to remote control your camera and gives access to your images.
- Camera live view
- Touch AF
- Control capture settings
- Trigger the shutter release
- Start / Stop video recording
Manage your images on the camera's card:
- View, rate and delete images on your card
- Upload your images directly to your Leica Fotopark account
- Share images to your social networks
- Store images on your smart device in full resolution
How to connect to your camera:
- Use camera's CLIENT-Mode to join an existing wifi network
- Use camera's HOST-Mode to create a wifi network by the camera
- QR-Code recognition makes the HOST-Mode easy to access
The Leica SL app supports the Leica SL (Typ 601) camera.
- Support for SL firmware V 3.0
- Support for DNG file download
- Shutter release by pressing the volume button
- Vibrate on shutter release (only if device supports vibration)
- several bugfixes and stability improvements
Uploaded:April 25, 2017 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:2.4 MB