Target: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Support for SL firmware V 3.0
- Support for DNG file download
- Shutter release by pressing the volume button
- Vibrate on shutter release (only if device supports vibration)
- several bugfixes and stability improvements
Take, view and share photos.
The Leica SL app connects your camera to your phone or tablet.
It allows you to remote control your camera and gives access to your images.
- Camera live view
- Touch AF
- Control capture settings
- Trigger the shutter release
- Start / Stop video recording
Manage your images on the camera's card:
- View, rate and delete images on your card
- Upload your images directly to your Leica Fotopark account
- Share images to your social networks
- Store images on your smart device in full resolution
How to connect to your camera:
- Use camera's CLIENT-Mode to join an existing wifi network
- Use camera's HOST-Mode to create a wifi network by the camera
- QR-Code recognition makes the HOST-Mode easy to access
The Leica SL app supports the Leica SL (Typ 601) camera.
Uploaded:April 25, 2017 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:2.4 MB