We’ve fixed some bugs and added security updates
We’re also working on new features that will be available in a later release.
New to our app?
Packed with features to help you make smart everyday banking decisions, our app helps you stay on top your money – wherever you are.
With our app you can
• Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
• Set up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
• Check your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Bank of Scotland UK personal account
• An Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any text messages we send you will come from BANKOFSCOT. Be aware of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam.
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Everyday Offers is available to Bank of Scotland current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc and is used under licence by Bank of Scotland plc.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 10, 2021
Uploaded:May 4, 2022 at 6:23PM UTC
File size:75.53 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2022 at 5:28PM UTC
File size:74.91 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2022 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:74.3 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2022 at 11:45AM UTC
File size:78.04 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2022 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:87.48 MB
Uploaded:February 5, 2022 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:84.72 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2022 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:84.14 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2021 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:84.07 MB
Uploaded:November 19, 2021 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:83.93 MB