The GoToAssist (Customer) app allows GoToAssist Remote Support agents to provide full screen sharing, remote control, chat support, and camera sharing (live camera streaming from your device to your support agent) for Samsung and LG mobile devices running Android OS versions 4.2 and higher. Also provides screen sharing (without remote control) for devices running Android 5.x (Lollipop) and higher.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download and install the GoToAssist (Customer) app.
2. If you received a URL from a GoToAssist Remote Support agent, select the URL to automatically populate the app with the required 9-digit support key. If the app is not already installed, you will be prompted to install it first. Once installed, select the URL again to auto-populate the 9-digit support key, and then touch 'Join Session' to start the support session.
3. If you received a 9-digit support key from a GoToAssist Remote Support agent, start the app, enter the 9-digit support key, and then touch 'Join Session' to start the support session.
4. With your consent, the agent will have full remote control of the device and will be able to chat securely with you. Touch the exit button to end the session anytime.
• Full screen sharing and remote control for Samsung and LG Android devices running Android OS versions 4.2 and higher*
• Screen sharing (without remote control) for other devices (beside Samsung and LG) running Android 5.x (Lollipop) and higher
• Camera sharing (live camera streaming from your device to your agent) within a GoToAssist Remote Support session for Android devices running Android OS versions 4.2 and higher
• Secure chat support for Android devices running Android OS versions 4.2 and higher
• Full integration with GoToAssist Remote Support, including full reporting and session recording
• Full screen sharing and remote control: Samsung and LG Android devices running OS 4.2 and higher (Jelly Bean MR1, KitKat, Lollipop etc.).
• Secure chat: Android devices running OS 4.2 and higher
HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GoToAssist Customer APP FROM A SAMSUNG DEVICE?
Samsung devices require that the app is registered as Device administrator, in order to allow the remote control and screen sharing capabilities.
As a consequence, only for the Samsung devices - in order to uninstall the GoToAssist Customer app it is necessary to first remove the app from the Device administrators menu. You can do that by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings and search for “Device administrators menu”. Alternatively, you can follow the path: Settings -> Lock screen and security -> Other security settings -> Device administrators menu
2. Select the GoToAssist (Customer) app and press on Deactivate button.
In this moment, the app can be uninstalled for the mobile phone, following the regular uninstall procedure.
Version:v3.3.503 Build 498
Uploaded:June 29, 2017 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:7.38 MB