Snowboard Party is back to fulfill all your adrenaline needs in this long-awaited sequel. Experience the new time-attack race mode and practice your best tricks in 21 unique locations. Hop on your board and improve your skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!
Complete over 250 level objectives and achievements, gain experience and upgrade your attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive skins such as a zombie, alien, pirate and many more. Discover how to unlock the new secret big head mode. Upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition. Pick from a selection of 50 boards with unique specs that complement your rider’s abilities.
Reach the end of the track as quick as possible. Executing tricks will give you extra speed and checkpoints will earn you more time. Missing flags will deduct points from your final score.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks!
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while flying down thrilling halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Select between 16 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities.
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Compatible with game controllers.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
* Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
* New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
* Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
* Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different continents.
* Customize your outfit in style!
* Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
* Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
* Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside.
* Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
* Ability to listen to your own songs from your music library.
* Game Center support
* Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Thank you for updating to the latest version of Snowboard Party: World Tour! To keep you warm through the holidays, we’re bringing you an exciting Winter update 🏂
❄️ Introducing new challenges for almost every level! Gear up for the Winter season by practicing with harder challenges so you can shred BIG points on the mountain.
❄️ Plus overall bug fixes and significant stability improvements.
Questions, issues or feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.
Uploaded:January 15, 2021 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:50.94 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2020 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:50.93 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2020 at 6:41AM UTC
File size:45.19 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2020 at 10:30PM UTC
File size:41.28 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2020 at 4:14AM UTC
File size:41.02 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2019 at 11:56PM UTC
File size:40.1 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2019 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:33.7 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2019 at 4:09PM UTC
File size:33.7 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2018 at 1:24AM UTC
File size:32.99 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2016 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:27.84 MB