armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + x86
We've improved the way you access content in the app so now everything’s in one place. Simply tap or swipe down 'Menu' to explore.
Like a Wimbledon umpire we’ve also been looking out for any faults. And we’ve managed to fix one that was stopping Chromecast working when watching programmes live as they were being broadcast.
As ever please send any feedback to @bbciplayer on Twitter or facebook.com/bbciplayer.
All new episodes of Peaky Blinders is now showing on the BBC iPlayer! Need to play catch-up before watching series 5? We’ve got series 1-4 available for your viewing pleasure!
BBC iPlayer brings you the latest and greatest TV series and box sets from the BBC. Watch live, on-demand or download to take away with you - all in one app!
Enjoy watching live TV in the palm of your hand, from live news coverage, music and big sport events to great comedies, gripping documentaries and nail-biting dramas.
- Watch the latest TV series and box sets.
- Just missed the start of a TV episode you were looking forward to? No worries, with BBC iPlayer’s ‘Live Restart’ function you can start the show from the beginning and pause and rewind live channels part way through so that you don’t miss a thing.
- Enjoy the benefits of signing in: start watching on one device and resume watching on another plus receive recommendations of shows we think you might enjoy.
- Children need entertaining? No problem, you can create an account for a more child-friendly experience and your little ones can watch all of their favourite shows from CBBC and CBeebies!
- Can’t watch a programme right now? Just tap the ‘+Add’ button to build your own programme playlist and watch at a time convenient to you.
- Download to watch on the go anywhere, anytime.
- Browse a wide selection of categories and channels and watch immediately on your Phone or tablet.
- Stream programmes to your TV using Google Chromecast*
*Requires a supported device and compatible supported device connected to your TV.
To view some live programmes you will need the BBC Media Player app. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store. To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it if it is required when you first play a live programme.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235
Version:126.96.36.199(41100169) for Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Uploaded:August 20, 2015 at 6:32AM UTC
File size:25.13 MB
Version:188.8.131.529(4900259) for Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Uploaded:July 8, 2015 at 8:47PM UTC
File size:24.28 MB
Version:184.108.40.206(4810175) for Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Uploaded:June 14, 2015 at 2:17PM UTC
File size:24.14 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2019 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:38.42 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 7:28PM UTC
File size:23.13 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:23.1 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2019 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:23.09 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2019 at 8:04PM UTC
File size:22.73 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 4:09PM UTC
File size:22.48 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2019 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:22.44 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2019 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:22.44 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2019 at 9:34PM UTC
File size:22.11 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2018 at 3:33PM UTC
File size:22.08 MB