Create a safe space for your kids to explore online. Set parental controls to filter inappropriate apps, and games and set browsing to kid-friendly websites on Microsoft Edge.
Help your kids balance their screen time activity. Set limits for specific apps and games on Android, Xbox, or Windows. Or use device management to set screen time limits across devices on Xbox and Windows.
Set activity monitors to better understand your family's digital activity. View your kids’ activity in a weekly email to help start a conversation about online activity.
Use location sharing to stay connected offline. Use the family tracker to stay informed on where your family is and share your location. Plus, save frequently visited places like work and school.
With Microsoft Family Safety, you can set appropriate filters, limits, and permissions that are right for your family.
Microsoft Family Safety features:
Activity reports – Develop healthy digital habits
• Activity log of screen time and online usage
• Weekly email summary report of activity
Screen time – Find screen time balance
• Screen time app and game limits on Xbox, Windows, Android
• Screen time device limits on Xbox and Windows
• Screen limit settings with daily schedule management
• Screen time manger with notifications if user requests more time
Content filters – Explore safely with content filters
• Web filters for kid-friendly browsing on Microsoft Edge
• Block inappropriate apps and games
Family location tracker - Locate your loved ones
• GPS location tracker to locate your family
• Location sharing when you’re out and about
• Track locations and save frequently visited locations
Gain insights into your family’s device usage and work with your loved ones to create parameters and manage your safety with Microsoft Family Safety today.
Your privacy is important to us. We work around the clock to protect your data and information to help you keep your family safe. For example, we do not sell or share your location data with insurance companies or data brokers. We provide you with meaningful choices about how and why data is collected and used, and give you the information you need to make the choices that are right for you and your family. We only use the data we do collect to benefit you and make your experiences better.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:July 28, 2020 at 3:45PM UTC
File size:28.21 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2020 at 6:36PM UTC
File size:64.29 MB