- Fix for devices experiencing delays when pressing the home button
- Crash and bug fixes from 4.2
- Fix for News card category selection issue
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 5, 2017
Uploaded:March 16, 2018 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:21.26 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2018 at 3:59AM UTC
File size:21.01 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 5:28PM UTC
File size:21.19 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2018 at 6:23PM UTC
File size:21.75 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2018 at 5:46PM UTC
File size:21.7 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2018 at 5:31AM UTC
File size:21.71 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2018 at 5:07AM UTC
File size:21.71 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2018 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:21.68 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2018 at 4:10AM UTC
File size:21.53 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2018 at 7:51PM UTC
File size:19.6 MB