arm + x86
Over the past year we have been hard at work adding functionality to the app to make it more useful for Office 365 admins on the go. Our updated design makes it easier to see things that need your attention, find the features you need, and aligns closely with the new Office 365 admin center so you have the same admin experience no matter where you are.
As always let us know what you think in the "Feedback" portion of the app or email us at [email protected]
Check out all the things you can do from your phone or tablet:
• Connect to the Office 365 admin center from anywhere
• Add, edit, block, and delete users
• Reset passwords
• Assign product licenses
• Turn on notifications to get service alerts and new messages
• Contact Microsoft support
• Sign in to manage multiple Office 365 organizations
• Read the latest messages from the Message center
• If you're a Microsoft Partner, manage your Office 365 customers
The Office 365 Admin app supports Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and includes the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
We're listening. Tell us what you like, what we can do better, and what features you'd like to see next. Send your feedback to [email protected].
IMPORTANT: You need to be an Office 365 admin with an active Office 365 business subscription to use this app.
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 6:03PM UTC
File size:31.97 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2017 at 6:39AM UTC
File size:33.92 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2016 at 8:30PM UTC
File size:27.1 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2016 at 7:58PM UTC
File size:26.88 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2016 at 8:08PM UTC
File size:26.35 MB