• We've improved our grid view to help your photos stand out and look their best as well as making it easier than ever to see what photos are getting backed up in the Photos tab.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 12, 2019
Version:5.38 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:August 23, 2019 at 8:27AM UTC
File size:60.52 MB
Version:5.37 (Beta 4)
Uploaded:August 22, 2019 at 5:22AM UTC
File size:57.86 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 2:56PM UTC
File size:57.86 MB
Version:5.37 (Beta 3)
Uploaded:August 15, 2019 at 6:09AM UTC
File size:60.43 MB
Version:5.37 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 6:52AM UTC
File size:60.42 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 11:53PM UTC
File size:54.9 MB
Version:5.36 (Beta 6)
Uploaded:July 25, 2019 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:54.87 MB
Version:5.36 (Beta 5)
Uploaded:July 24, 2019 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:54.86 MB
Version:5.36 (Beta 4)
Uploaded:July 20, 2019 at 2:57PM UTC
File size:54.78 MB
Version:5.36 (Beta 3)
Uploaded:July 20, 2019 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:54.76 MB