Version: 15.1.6330.4427 (1563304427)
ar, bg, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, fa, fi, fr, hi, hr, hu, in, it, iw, ja, kn, ko, lt, lv, ml, nb... Show all
Target: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
- OneNote badge – A quick and easy way to take notes from anywhere on your phone.
- Choose the notebook of your choice while sharing content from other applications to OneNote.
All your notes—in one place and with you, anywhere. OneNote is a digital notebook for your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember. Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others. OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, and Android Wear devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes, or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Enter voice notes on your Android Wear watch.
• Easily access your recent notes on your watch.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Version:15.1.6330.4427(1563304427) for Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
Uploaded:November 2, 2015 at 4:56PM UTC
File size:35.19 MB
Uploaded:May 10, 2021 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:68.41 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2021 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:68.4 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:64.77 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2021 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:67.49 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2021 at 7:50AM UTC
File size:67.45 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2021 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:66.59 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2021 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:63.84 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2021 at 11:16PM UTC
File size:64.61 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2021 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:64.63 MB
Uploaded:December 31, 2020 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:64.37 MB