Version: 16.0.12624.20390 (1804067021)
ar, bg, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, fa, fi, fr, hi, hr, hu, in, it, iw, ja, kn, ko, lt, lv, ml, nb... Show all
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Version:16.0.12325.20242(1804965213) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:February 18, 2020 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:64.09 MB
Version:16.0.13530.20004(1804370573) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:December 31, 2020 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:64.37 MB
Version:16.0.13426.20258(1804340645) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:December 2, 2020 at 9:47AM UTC
File size:63.94 MB
Version:16.0.13328.20244(1804305893) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:November 16, 2020 at 7:26AM UTC
File size:64.02 MB
Version:16.0.13231.20222(1804270997) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:October 4, 2020 at 6:40PM UTC
File size:64.22 MB
Version:16.0.13001.20250(1804168001) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:July 19, 2020 at 10:46PM UTC
File size:67.23 MB
Version:16.0.12827.20234(1804133213) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:June 2, 2020 at 10:56PM UTC
File size:68.11 MB
Version:16.0.12624.20390(1804067021) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:April 15, 2020 at 1:32AM UTC
File size:69.59 MB
Version:16.0.12527.20222(1804029497) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:March 5, 2020 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:69.2 MB
Version:16.0.12325.20242(1803965213) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:January 8, 2020 at 6:38AM UTC
File size:67.22 MB
Uploaded:June 12, 2021 at 11:41PM UTC
File size:69.6 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2021 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:65.69 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2021 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:68.41 MB
Uploaded:May 10, 2021 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:68.41 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2021 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:68.4 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:64.77 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2021 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:67.49 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2021 at 7:50AM UTC
File size:67.45 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2021 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:66.59 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2021 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:63.84 MB