arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a
Your feedback in this test will help shape the future of game streaming with Xbox.
Use an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth; optionally, clip it to your phone (clip sold separately).
Both Previews require this Xbox Game Streaming app, a supported Android phone or tablet (mobile data charges may apply), supported controller with Bluetooth, a Microsoft Account with Xbox profile and high-speed Internet (ISP fees may apply).
Project xCloud (Preview): Project xCloud (Preview) is invite-only. Initially a limited number of games will be available, with more to come over time. Access to games in Project xCloud (Preview) ends when the Preview ends. For system requirements and to sign up for a chance to join the Preview see xbox.com/gamestreaming. Invites may be sent out up to several months after registration. Registering does not guarantee you entrance in the Preview.
Xbox Console Streaming (Preview): Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) initially available to Xbox Insiders only in limited markets; availability will expand over time. Includes participating Xbox One games. Preview requires Xbox One console turned on or in Instant-on mode. Online multiplayer and some games require Xbox Live Gold, membership sold separately. Learn more about the Preview and system requirements at xbox.com/gamestreaming.
• Stream Xbox games to your Android phone or tablet
• Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview)
• Stream Xbox One games installed on your console with Xbox Console Streaming (Preview)
• Play over WiFi or your mobile network
• Use an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth; optionally, clip it to your phone (clip sold separately)
• Project xCloud (Preview) is a first look at game streaming with Xbox, and we anticipate a high demand for a limited number of spaces
Uploaded:October 10, 2019 at 9:20PM UTC
File size:36.28 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2019 at 8:44PM UTC
File size:36.28 MB