Round up your card purchases to the nearest euro, and save the difference in a space. Simply enable Round-Ups in Spaces. With our partner finleap, customers in Germany, Austria and Spain can also make N26 their main account by automatically transferring their standing orders, direct debits and recurring payments from another account. To do this, open your app and go to ‘My Account.’
If you're a US customer, we've also fixed some minor bugs and improved your app's performance. Happy updating!
Want fast, flexible, and transparent banking? Meet N26. Open an account in 5 minutes and experience mobile banking the world loves. With 5 million customers across the U.S. and Europe and over 65,000 five-star reviews worldwide, N26 leads the way in modern online banking. Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love banking with N26:
- Get started fast: Open an account in 5 minutes directly from your phone — no long lines, no paperwork, no fuss.
- No hidden fees: Yes, that’s right — no maintenance charges, no insufficient funds fees, no minimum account balance, and no foreign transaction fees when you shop using your N26 card internationally.²
- N26 Perks: Unlock exclusive discounts and cashback from brands you know and love.
- Get paid early: Hate waiting for payday? Get paid up to 2 days earlier¹ with direct deposit.
- Unlimited free ATM withdrawals at over 55,000 Allpoint® locations and 2 no-fee monthly out-of-network domestic withdrawals.
- Save with Spaces: Set savings targets and transfer money with a single swipe. Achieve your short and long-term financial goals faster with Spaces.
- Real-time alerts: Receive instant notifications on all account activity so you know what’s happening with your account 24/7.
- Secure banking: Instantly lock or unlock your card if it’s lost, set spending limits to avoid overspending, reset your PIN, enable or disable international payments, and more.
- Contactless payments: Experience fast and secure cashless payments with Google Pay®
- Transfer cash with MoneyBeam: Send and receive money from anyone who banks with N26 instantly.
Safety and security:
- Your N26 account is FDIC-insured, which means your money is protected up to $250,000, so you can breathe and bank easier.
- Keep your account secure by logging in with fingerprint or face recognition.
- You’re protected from fraudulent purchases with Visa's Zero Liability policy.³
- Have a question? We’re here for you whenever you need us via our in-app support chat feature, by phone, or email.
¹ Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay the availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instructions.
² Fees still apply for international ATM withdrawals.
3 Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your card issuer immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
The N26 Account is offered by Axos Bank®, Member FDIC. N26 is a service provider of Axos Bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at Axos Bank are combined and insured under the same FDIC Certificate 35546. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by the FDIC from other deposit accounts held with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. The N26 Visa® Debit Card is issued by Axos Bank pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. The N26 Visa Debit Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
N26 Inc. does not currently offer or provide banking services on its own behalf or for its affiliates and is not a bank. N26 Inc. is wholly owned by N26 GmbH, which is also the parent company of N26 Bank GmbH. N26 Bank GmbH is a non-US bank, is not FDIC-insured, and does not offer or provide banking services in the United States or to US residents.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 18, 2020
Uploaded:July 30, 2021 at 9:57PM UTC
File size:54.44 MB