Easily view and copy your debit card details from the mobile app into your online checkout.
HOW TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United States.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
The app contains images when logging in, that may cause a reaction in individuals who are photosensitive.
• Login using Android fingerprint – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on compatible Android phones
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £1000. Register for biometric approval and take a selfie to authorise payments above £1,000.
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone with a UK current account who is registered for the Paym service. You must be aged 16 or over.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 12, 2022
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 2:26PM UTC
File size:160.1 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2022 at 12:52PM UTC
File size:151.26 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2022 at 2:32PM UTC
File size:150.39 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2022 at 11:40AM UTC
File size:149.44 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2022 at 12:14PM UTC
File size:152.72 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2022 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:149.59 MB