What's new in NatWest International
• Security profile will help keep your account secure when banking by presenting actions you can take to improve your security.
• This update includes a fix for Alcatel and Nokia devices that have had issues updating the app previously.
About NatWest International
HOW TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United States.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
The app contains images when logging in, that may cause a reaction in individuals who are photosensitive.
• Login using Android fingerprint – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on compatible Android phones
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £1000. Register for biometric approval and take a selfie to authorise payments above £1,000.
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone with a UK current account who is registered for the Paym service. You must be aged 16 or over.
Download NatWest International
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 26, 2023
Uploaded:September 21, 2023 at 11:52AM UTC
File size:149.6 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2023 at 10:14AM UTC
File size:148.93 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2023 at 12:05PM UTC
File size:148.85 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2023 at 11:13AM UTC
File size:161.99 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2023 at 11:48AM UTC
File size:160.1 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2023 at 12:35PM UTC
File size:161.67 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2023 at 12:13PM UTC
File size:161.88 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2023 at 11:42AM UTC
File size:158.53 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2023 at 1:05PM UTC
File size:163.97 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2023 at 10:49AM UTC
File size:160.11 MB