Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
Please uninstall and re-install to avoid any issues.
Please note - Since Android 8.0 (Oreo) or higher, navigation and status bar can't be hidden completely due to OS security reasons.
This is NOT a lockscreen app but an overlay like app, on OLED screens this is like turning the screen off but the phone isn't in sleep mode.
Best way to use the app is, add a blackr button in the quick settings in device status bar. It works seamlessly any time!
App Feature List:
- Keeps app running and screen essentially off.
- Run app using notification or floating icon.
- Supports quick tiles in in notification bar.
- Highly customisable design.
- View date, time, and battery percentage.
- Motion clock to prevent burn in or can be turned off completely.
- Optionally disable device from sleeping.
- If enabled, auto restart after device reboot.
- Very small app size and extremely efficient app.
Runs great on devices like Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Note, OnePlus and more.
It works by showing a black overlay on top of the screen and on modern AMOLED displays this turns off all pixels, effectively turning the screen off.
Please note this is NOT a lockscreen app, It is an overlay, and your phone is not sleeping while this is on. So power reduction is mostly from less screen usage, and helpful to prevent screen burn in.
Primarily developed for turning screen on easily while developing apps, this app can be used in many scenarios like recording long videos, watching videos online for playing music, etc.
Uploaded:January 24, 2020 at 9:31PM UTC
File size:1.17 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2019 at 8:00PM UTC
File size:1.28 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2018 at 10:10PM UTC
File size:1.1 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2017 at 8:44AM UTC
File size:1.09 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2017 at 8:30PM UTC
File size:1.05 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2017 at 8:01PM UTC
File size:1.05 MB