Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced a revamped Gym gameplay experience, including the opportunity to join together with others to battle against powerful Pokémon in the new Raid Battle feature!
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. You can also participate in Raid Battles at Gyms around the world. A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of July 1, 2017.
Version:0.146.2(2019060701) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 8, 2019 at 3:37AM UTC
File size:94.39 MB
Version:0.145.1(2019060301) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 4, 2019 at 6:46AM UTC
File size:94.6 MB
Version:0.145.0(2019052900) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 30, 2019 at 8:58PM UTC
File size:94.49 MB
Version:0.143.2(2019051601) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 17, 2019 at 4:18PM UTC
File size:97.26 MB
Version:0.143.1(2019051301) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 14, 2019 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:97.38 MB
Version:0.143.0(2019050600) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 11, 2019 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:97.48 MB
Version:0.141.1(2019042400) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 25, 2019 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:96.47 MB
Version:0.141.0(2019041700) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 23, 2019 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:96.19 MB
Version:0.139.3(2019040300) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 6, 2019 at 3:46PM UTC
File size:96.22 MB
Version:0.139.2(2019032900) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 2, 2019 at 3:46AM UTC
File size:96.15 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2021 at 9:40PM UTC
File size:49.48 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2020 at 8:41AM UTC
File size:50.4 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2020 at 8:23PM UTC
File size:50.39 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2020 at 7:44AM UTC
File size:50.77 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2020 at 5:57PM UTC
File size:51.31 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2020 at 7:30PM UTC
File size:51.31 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2020 at 8:49PM UTC
File size:51.31 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2020 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:51.31 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2020 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:51 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2020 at 12:40AM UTC
File size:51.01 MB