Nominated for a 2018 Webby Award in the Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities category!!
Listed in Google Play's "Best of 2017" as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
- Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
- Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you.).
- Buttloads of updated weather and loading sayings.
- Fixed a night/day bug in some locations that was caused by an incorrect timezone.
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- Some other stuff I can't remember, because I'm a dummy.
Uploaded:January 18, 2019 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:67.37 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2018 at 10:56PM UTC
File size:65.69 MB
Uploaded:November 26, 2018 at 12:46AM UTC
File size:65.52 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2018 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:67.63 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2018 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:67.54 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2018 at 3:55AM UTC
File size:66.6 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2017 at 4:44PM UTC
File size:60.38 MB