- Changed the text formatting on the Air Quality Index page.
- Buttloads of new weather and loading phrases.
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Nominated for a 2018 Webby Award in the Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities category!!
Listed in Google Play's "Best of 2017" as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
- Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
- Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you.).
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 8, 2019
Uploaded:April 8, 2019 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:40.36 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 8:17PM UTC
File size:67.96 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:67.97 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2019 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:67.87 MB
Uploaded:February 5, 2019 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:67.85 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2019 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:67.37 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2018 at 10:56PM UTC
File size:65.69 MB
Uploaded:November 26, 2018 at 12:46AM UTC
File size:65.52 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2018 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:67.63 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2018 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:67.54 MB